Help Dwarf collect the colorful goos using his magic chalk!
- Guide Dwarf movements by moving your mouse. He will walk towards it.
- Capture Goos by drawing a magic line on the ground. Press the left button mouse to start drawing, and let go to close the curve.
- You need at least 2 goos of the same color to be able to capture them.
- Watch out for bad goos, they contaminate your jars!
- Certain levels need color combining. Only primary colors can be combined. You combine the same way as capturing.
- 3 terrain types affect Dwarf movement. Moss is slippery, mud slows, and rock plates forces to a certain direction.
- Watch out for thorn balls. When hit, they stun Dwarf for a while.
- To pause and unpause the game, use the ESC key.
- Stars collected from capturing goos can be used to upgrade the powerups.
- ESC: Pause
- movement: mouse